As I’ve been working on the upcoming redesign for our Nicolin Mansion website, one page I wanted to expand was our original Attractions page.
The information was helpful to our guests, but as more attractions came to Jordan I saw our single page getting overwhelming and hard to use. I began to envision a tourism site showcasing all that Jordan has to offer our visitors. I took photos, and expanded the information on each attraction from my original page, and a Jordan tourism site evolved. I still need to add some more content, and get a fabulous new logo, but I felt the first draft was finalized enough to go live at ExploreJordanMN.com!
- Home page which includes an awesome video “Streets of Jordan, Minnesota” produced by local CCG Productions
- Attractions: Creative Arts, Historic Sites, Orchards & Vineyards, Parks, Recreation
- Shopping: Antiques, Boutiques & Gifts
- Food & Drink: Restaurants, Saloons & Bars, Markets
- Lodging: Bed & Breakfast (of course!), Campgrounds
- Events: Annual Events, Calendar of Events
- About Jordan (a brief history)
The site is still evolving, but wanted to give our readers a sneek peek. Hope you like it!